Your Partner in Energy Savings and Comfort!
Reliable and professional staff that will help you every step of the way. Contact us for a free consultation now!
You should consider replacing windows if there is noticeable air movement of drafts, leakage, condensation and mold around the window or between panes making it difficult to see outside.
The best way to conserve energy
and save money.
Cold floors, ice dams, hot or cold rooms, and low humidity are common problems.
You live in Central New York. You know how cold and damp the winters are and how summers can become hot and humid. It's uncomfortable—and if you are tired of the expense and discomfort, or if you think your home could benefit from improvements and lower energy bills, then you have come to the right place.
For more than 13 years, the window supplier team at Energy Savers Inc. of Syracuse, NY has served thousands of Central New York's families. By providing state-of-the-art windows and insulation, we have improved their lives and increased their comfort and saved our customers thousands in utility bills. Click here for a Free (NO COST TO YOU) Energy Assessment.
We Make Your Home More Comfortable and Save Money!
* Energy audit/energy assessment
* 30-70% Savings off your usage
* Higher Home Resale Value
* A quieter, more comfortable living environment
* Improved air quality for better health
* Greater home durability with low maintenance
* Increased Environmental Safety and Energy Efficiency
Using the latest techniques, a BPI Certified Energy Savers Advisor will help you prioritize where you can begin saving. Many of our customers take a step-by-step approach to improving their homes energy efficiency. As the area's premier energy efficient window supplier, we have the tools to improve your home!
We Offer Energy Saving Solutions
- Up to $3,000 cash back on improvements
- Up to $5,000 Grants for income eligible
- National Grid's On Bill Financing program
- State and Federal Tax Credits
- 3.49% Energy Improvement financing
We can help you find out what you qualify for!
State programs are available
to help you.
Start with the
to see what can be done that will be the most effective.
- NYSERDA - High Efficiency Measure Incentive (HEMI) 10% Cash Back
- NYSERDA - Assisted Home Performance with Energy Star Subsidy - this will help pay 50% of improvements that qualify
- NYSERDA - NY Home Performance w/Energy Star Residential Credit Application
DO YOU KNOW.........
Using a programmable thermostat is an easy way to save energy and Money. An Energy Star programmable thermostat offers pre-programmed settings to regulate your home's temperature in both summer and winter. Program your thermostat to automatically reduce heating and cooling in your home when possible.
The recommended setting in the summer for air conditioning is 78* F or higher. Each degree above 75*F saves you 3% of the energy to cool your home.
The recommended setting in the winter is 70*F or lower. Adjusting the temperature 5 to 8 degrees (down in winter, up in summer) can help even save energy if you are away from home for several hours.
East Syracuse, NY Window Supplier